The main purpose of the role is to carry out general housekeeping duties, child care and assisting with other administrative tasks when required.
- Ensure any children entrusted are well looked after – hygiene, meals and care.
- Ensure the offices and therapy rooms are clean and tidy at all times.
- Inspect therapy rooms and ensure that all toys are kept clean and are disinfected on a weekly basis.
- Cater to clients by offering and serving beverages / snacks.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety and quality management.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of material inventory and cleaning schedules.
- Assist with other administrative tasks when required.
- High School Diploma
- Previous work experience in a school / clinic is desirable.
- To be considered for this role, you must be able to multi task effectively.
- Have basic communication skills in English.
- Be able to work independently as well as take and process directions from supervisor.